New Manual of Homoeopathic Materia Medica and Repertory with Relationship of Remedies: Including Indian Drugs, Nosodes Uncommon, Rare Remedies, Mother Tinctures, Relationship, Sides of the Body, Drug Affinites and List of Abbreviation by Dr. William Boericke (Hardback, 2008)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most authoritative book on homoeopathy ever published. Abbreviations and names of drugs have been standardised according to Synthesis in the whole text. An index of the drugs, both common and Latin names have been introduced under contents.
- Author BiographyWilliam Boericke was born on 25 October 1849 in Austria. He graduated from the Philadelphia Medical College in 1876 and from Hahnemann Medical College in Philadelphia in 1880. Moving to San Francisco he practised as a homeopath for over fifty years. He was also a member of faculty of the Hahnemann Medical College in San Francisco. In 1901 he authored Boericke's Materia Medica. On 1 April 1929 he died of a massive heart attack.
- Author(s)Dr. William Boericke
- PublisherB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintB Jain Publishers Pvt Ltd
- Weight1072 g
- Width220 mm
- Height145 mm
- Spine51 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.