All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents new, promising theories on soft X-ray spectroscopy. As third generation synchrotron light sources have started operating, more precise and sophisticated theories on X-ray spectroscopy are needed. In particular, many-body effects on optical spectroscopy are the hottest topic in solid state physics, since they seem to break conventional mean field pictures completely. Conceptual and instructive theories on X-ray scattering, photoemission, and light absorption spectroscopy for many-body systems are introduced in this book. In addition, many important and lasting experiments are referred to, and compared with the authors' theories.
- Author(s)Keiichiro Na,Norikazu Tomita
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Height230 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.16
- AU $43.35Trending at AU $44.65
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $37.27
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $34.27
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.24
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $79.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.