Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of eleven essays, written jointly by the authors, argues that science and religion should be seen as mutually enriching worldviews with need of reconciliation. The essays are organised in three parts, which deal with the definition and development of the concept of metaphoric process and its implications for illuminating what it means to understand something, the exploration of the so-called bidisciplinary dialogue, and the differences and similarities between studying science and religion respectively.
- Author BiographyMary Gerhart is former Professor of Religious Studies at Hobart and William Smith Colleges, USA. Allan Melvin Russell was Emeritus Professor of Physics at Hobart and William Smith Colleges, USA.
- Author(s)Allan Melvin Russell,Mary Gerhart
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligious Studies: Bloomsbury Academic Collections
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight507 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.