Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes in detail those new and emerging food preservation techniques that are w, or soon will be, commerically exploited. The editor, a leading figure in this field, has assembled a team of well-kwn and respected contributors, who cover chemical, biological and physically based-approaches. Emphasis is placed both on the invative exploitation of traditional procedures, including combination preservation methods, and on more radical approaches, such as the use of high hydrostatic pressures or voltage pulses to inactivate microorganisms in food, and the direct and synergistic application of ultrasonic radiation.
- Author(s)Grahame W. Gould
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/1995
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.