All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionOrnate statues and raised tombs make New Orleans' cities of the dead a phemenal sight that draws thousands of tourists every year. The striking images in this book capture the beauty and magic of these historic New Orleans treasures. Includes images of the tomb of Marie Laveau, the legendary voodoo queen; the historic St. Louis #1 and Lafayette #1 cemeteries; and details of funerary statues.
- Author(s)R S Brantley
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Notecolour postcards
- Weight820 g
- Width150 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.