All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionHelp your students develop the Microsoft Office and Excel 2016 skills they need to be successful in college and beyond with the emphasis on critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage found in NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & EXCEL 2016: INTRODUCTORY. Updated to provide all-new case scenarios, this dynamic introduction applies the skills students are learning to real-world situations to ensure that concepts remain highly relevant. New Productivity Apps provide a visual introduction to Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge with fun, hands-on activities. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help students learn to use each app. With an unmatched emphasis on learning outcomes and transference of skills, NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & EXCEL 2016: INTRODUCTORY engages students by clearly demonstrating the importance of what they're learning.
- Author BiographyMs. Carol DesJardins spent 25 years in the private sector as a programmer, systems analyst and eventually Chief Information Officer. During that time, she honed her skills with Excel as an analysis tool. She transitioned her knowledge to the classroom and has taught several applications and programming courses. Ms. DesJardins co-authored her first textbook on Excel. In addition to writing, she continues to teach at St. Clair County Community College. Mr. Patrick Carey received his M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher designing and analyzing clinical studies. He co-authored his first textbook on using Excel as a statistical tool. Today, Mr. Carey has authored or co-authored more than 20 leading academic and trade texts for the software industry.
- Author(s)Carol DesJardins,Patrick Carey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width215 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.