All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 skills you need to be successful in college and beyond with the emphasis on critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage found in NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT 2016: COMPREHENSIVE. Updated with all-new case scenarios, this complete edition clearly applies the skills you are learning to real-world situations, making concepts even more relevant. New Productivity Apps provide a visual introduction to Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge with fun, hands-on activities for active learning. Companion Sways highlight videos and step-by-step instructions to help you learn how to use each app. NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & POWERPOINT 2016: COMPREHENSIVE demonstrates the importance of what you're learning by strengthening your outcomes and helping you transfer your skills to other applications and disciplines for further success.
- Author BiographyKatherine T. Pinard has more than 25 years of experience writing and editing books about computer concepts, applications, and technology. She has co-authored or contributed to over 20 successful books and has edited or managed more than 60 titles. She is MOS certified in Word and PowerPoint.
- Author(s)Ann Shaffer,Dan Oja,June Jamrich Parsons,Katherine Pinard,Kathy Finnegan,Patrick Carey
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication06/05/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight748 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine16 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $21.24
- AU $43.44Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.20
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.