All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the Microsoft Word 2016 skills you need to be successful in college and beyond with the emphasis on critical-thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage found in NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & WORD 2016: INTRODUCTORY. Updated with all-new case scenarios, this edition clearly applies the skills you are learning to real-world situations, making the concepts even more relevant. New Productivity Apps provide a visual introduction to Microsoft OneNote, Sway, Office Mix and Edge with fun, hands-on activities. Companion Sways provide videos and step-by-step instructions to help you learn to use each app. NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT OFFICE 365 & WORD 2016: INTRODUCTORY demonstrates the importance of what you're learning while strengthening your outcomes and helping you transfer your skills to other applications and disciplines for further success.
- Author BiographyMs. Ann Shaffer has contributed to several books about computers, including NEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT(R) WORD. She began a career in textbook publishing as a Development Editor for William C. Brown and is now a freelance technical editor and writer. Ms. Shaffer holds a Master's degree in English from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Katherine T. Pinard has more than 25 years of experience writing and editing books about computer concepts, applications, and technology. She has co-authored or contributed to over 20 successful books and has edited or managed more than 60 titles. She is MOS certified in Word and PowerPoint.
- Author(s)Ann Shaffer,Katherine Pinard
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight499 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.42Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $22.94
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.