All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionFor one-quarter/semester courses in Medical Ethics, Biomedical Ethics, Allied Healthcare, Healthcare Ethics, and Healthcare Law and Ethics. Tong, a well-kwn biomedical ethicist, combines medical ethics, bioethics, and her own unique insights to provide a comprehensive survey of contemporary health care ethics issues.
- Author BiographyRosemarie Tong is distinguished Professor of Health Care Ethics at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. She is the author or co-author of Women, Sex, and the Law; Ethics in Policy Analysis; Feminist Thought: A Comprehensive Introduction; Feminine and Feminist Ethics; Controlling Our Reproductive Destiny: A Technological and Philosophical Perspective (with Lawrence Kaplan); Feminist Approaches to Bioethics;and Feminist Thought: A More Comprehensive Introduction. Her edited books include Feminist Philosophy: Essential Readings in Theory, Reinterpretation, and Application (with Nancy Tuana), Globalizing Feminist Bioethics (with Aida Santos and Gwen Anderson), and soon to be published Feminist Bioethics, Human Rights and the Developing World: Integrating Global and Local Perspectives (with Anne Donchin and Susan Dodds).
- Author(s)Rosemarie Tong
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication21/02/2006
- SubjectHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPearson Education (US)
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.