CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionNEW PERSPECTIVES ON ADOBE FLASH PROFESSIONAL CS6: INTRODUCTORY, International Edition offers a critical-thinking approach to teaching multimedia. This text explains and reinforces design software concepts and skills through the New Perspectives' signature case-based, problem-solving pedagogy. Students will transcend point-and-click skills to take full advantage of the software's utility.
- Author BiographyLuis Lopez is a professor at St. Phillip's College in San Antonio, Texas. He has written or contributed to: New Perspectives on Flash MX 2004, New Perspectives on Macromedia Flash, The Web Warrior Guide to Web Design Technologies, and Mastering Applications in the Real World: Design-Specific Projects for Microsoft Office. Over the past 25 years, Robin M. Romer has focused on writing and editing books about computing, including computer applications, Web design and development, and service desks. In 2001, Robin sold her successful imprint, Acada Books, to return to her roots and concentrate on hands-on writing and editing. She has authored and contributed to more than 30 books and edited more than 50 titles.
- Author(s)Luis Lopez,Robin Romer
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations (colour)
- Weight760 g
- Width215 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementInternational edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.