New Perspectives on Microsoft Office 2007, First Course by Kathy Finnegan, Joseph J. Adamski, S. Scott Zimmerman, Ann Shaffer, Patrick Carey, Beverly Zimmerman, Roy Ageloff, Graham Simmans (Spiral bound, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $157.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn the New Perspective Series, this title takes a case-based, problem-solving approach to teaching Microsoft Office 2007 skills.
- Author BiographyMs. Ann Shaffer has contributed to several books about computers, including NEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT(R) WORD. She began a career in textbook publishing as a Development Editor for William C. Brown and is now a freelance technical editor and writer. Ms. Shaffer holds a Master's degree in English from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Roy Ageloff has taught courses in computer programming, database design and development, accounting information systems, and office productivity software at the University of Rhode Island and has written textbooks in programming languages, database software, and spreadsheet applications. He is a business consultant and teacher at Paradise Valley Community College, Arizona. Beverly B. Zimmerman, an award-winning Associate Professor at Brigham Young University, holds a Ph.D. in instructional design. She has published several articles on the use of computer technology for teaching writing, co-authored over 30 books on computer applications software, and authored an oral presentations book. S. Scott Zimmerman obtained a Ph.D. from Florida State University and was a postdoctoral fellow at Cornell University. He is currently a professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and has published many scientific papers, computer articles, and computer programming and applications software books. Joseph J. Adamski spent 12 years as a computer professional at aerospace and financial services companies and is an Associate Professor Emeritus at Grand Valley State University. He has worked as a computer professional and educator for over 40 years with a special interest in database management and personal uses of databases. Mr. Patrick Carey received his M.S. in Biostatistics from the University of Wisconsin, where he worked as a researcher designing and analyzing clinical studies. He co-authored his first textbook on using Excel as a statistical tool. Today, Mr. Carey has authored or co-authored more than 20 leading academic and trade texts for the software industry. Kathleen Finnegan is a co-author on New Perspectives on Microsoft(R) Access(R) and has edited and managed many other successful textbooks on Microsoft(R) applications for Cengage Learning's Course Technology. She has taught various computer courses for corporate training and high-tech companies and has developed courseware as both a technical writer and editor, with over 20 years of experience in this field.
- Author(s)Ann Shaffer,Beverly Zimmerman,Graham Simmans,Joseph J. Adamski,Kathy Finnegan,Patrick Carey,Roy Ageloff,S. Scott Zimmerman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2007
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleNew Perspectives Series
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintCourse Technology Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2125 g
- Width228 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition StatementWindows XP ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.