Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionDevelop the Microsoft(R) PowerPoint(R) 2013 skills you need for success in college and beyond with this latest edition from the popular New Perspectives Series. Updated with all-new case-based tutorials, NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2013, COMPREHENSIVE ENHANCED EDITION continues to apply MS PowerPoint 2013 skills to real situations that fully demonstrate the relevance of concepts. A proven learning approach emphasizes critical thinking, problem-solving, and in-depth coverage. A new Troubleshoot case problem enhances analytical skills, while a new tutorial on Managing Your Files helps you navigate Windows 8. A wealth of resources, including MindTap(R) and SAM, provides opportunities to practice skills. Discover success with MS PowerPoint 2013 as NEW PERSPECTIVES MICROSOFT POWERPOINT 2013 helps you fully understand the value and application of what you're learning.
- Author BiographyMs. Ann Shaffer has contributed to several books about computers, including NEW PERSPECTIVES ON MICROSOFT(R) WORD. She began a career in textbook publishing as a Development Editor for William C. Brown and is now a freelance technical editor and writer. Ms. Shaffer holds a Master's degree in English from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. Beverly B. Zimmerman, an award-winning Associate Professor at Brigham Young University, holds a Ph.D. in instructional design. She has published several articles on the use of computer technology for teaching writing, co-authored over 30 books on computer applications software, and authored an oral presentations book. S. Scott Zimmerman obtained a Ph.D. from Florida State University and was a postdoctoral fellow at Cornell University. He is currently a professor at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah and has published many scientific papers, computer articles, and computer programming and applications software books. Katherine T. Pinard has more than 25 years of experience writing and editing books about computer concepts, applications, and technology. She has co-authored or contributed to over 20 successful books and has edited or managed more than 60 titles. She is MOS certified in Word and PowerPoint.
- Author(s)Ann Shaffer,Beverly Zimmerman,Katherine Pinard,S. Scott Zimmerman
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/05/2015
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight907 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition StatementEnhanced
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.