All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionDiscusses playwriting from a language based approach. Includes chapters on dialogic applications and practices, mologic structure, language based character and establishing new approaches to character.
- Author BiographyPaul C. Castagno is Professor of Theatre at UNC-Wilmington where he served as founding chair of the Department of Theatre. He formerly served as Director and Head of M.A. Programs of the School of Theater at Ohio University, and headed the MFA Playwriting/Dramaturgy Programs at University of Alabama. He teaches playwriting, dramatic literature and directs, and has published books and/or articles on playwriting and commedia dell'arte.
- Author(s)Paul C. Castagno
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/11/2001
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTheatre Arts
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.