CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionCase studies written by anthropologists, geographers, political scientists, and sociologists provide empirical detail and analytical insight into states' and communities' relations to natural resource sectors, and show how resource dependencies continue to shape their political spaces.
- Author BiographyHavard Haarstad is a post-doctoral research fellow in the Department of Geography, University of Bergen, Norway.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/09/2012
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies of the Americas
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byHavard Haarstad
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.