Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThe book New Problems and Solutions for International Mathematical Competitions and Olympiads provides good experiences for those students who are enthusiastic in thinking and fighting with problems that are famous in the global fields. The problems of the book have been designed ingeniously and selected carefully from thousands of potent problems and tes from many years ago up to w, as to make a basis of important key- problems which contains multiple ideas in iC Number's Theory iC Combinatorics iC Geometry iC Mathematics Analysis iC Complex Numbers Geometry and etc. I have tried to solve them in a clear way such that nearly all the steps have been explained. The problems may first be appeared as related to an obvious class whereas in the solution, lots of joint ideas are essential to solve. The feature which makes this book different from similar books is the fact that I have established a firm structure here which includes almost all dimensions necessary for both university and high school students to direct their acquired ideas and, in the terms of mathematics, to make a complete graph of them.
- Author(s)Pouya Ghofrani
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight278 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.