Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionThe imposing scope and penetrating insights of German philosopher Nicolai Hartmann's work have received renewed interest in recent years. The papers collected in this volume explore his ethics, ontology, aesthetics, and philosophy of nature, bringing his philosophy into conversation with that of his peers, the history of philosophy, and with contemporary philosophical trends, from philosophy of science and bioethics, to psychology and education.
- Author BiographyKeith Peterson, Colby College, Waterville, ME, USA, and Roberto Poli, University of Trento, Italy.
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintDe Gruyter
- Weight641 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDr. Roberto Poli,Keith Peterson
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.