All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe New River is one of the most changeable and fickle rivers on the East Coastand also one of the most beautiful and rewarding. It attracts anglers, caeists, kayakers, rafters, bird watchers, rock climbers, and those who simply enjoy the great outdoors. The New River Guide provides an indispensable overview of this untamed and scenic waterway as it winds through three states, including the bucolic South Fork in North Carolina, the ridges of Virginia, and the gorges of West Virginia. Both casual and hardcore anglers will learn of the best places to fish for smallmouth bass. Caeists will find the most enticing sections to paddle, whether they prefer placid stretches or white water. Rafters and kayakers headed for Class IV rapids in the New River Gorge will find The New River Guide a must-read. This new edition for 2015 includes updated and expanded information on favorite float trips, fishing spots, access points, bass lines and lures, and river guides and other resources.
- Author BiographyBruce Ingram has spent a lifetime exploring the woods and waterways of his native southwestern Virginia. He is a devoted fisherman, birder, hunter, and paddler, sharing his love of the outdoors in five books and more than 2,000 magazine articles. A high school English teacher by day, Ingram lives with his wife Elaine in Troutville, Virginia. They have two children and two grandchildren. The Outdoor Writers Association of America has honored Bruce six times for writing excellence. Follow Bruce s blog and keep up with his writing and speaking engagements at https: //sites.google.com/site/bruceingramoutdoors/home.
- Author(s)Bruce Ingram
- PublisherSecant Publishing LLC
- Date of Publication01/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSecant Publishing LLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.