All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $54.47Trending at AU $58.01
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $169.35
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.48
- AU $57.00Trending at AU $69.86
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.24
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.45
- AU $12.91Trending at AU $16.90
About this product
- DescriptionBook Description: Cast aside, Laura Olson feels rejected like a pair of old shoes discarded for new ones when her husband of thirty-two years walks out on her for his young secretary. She tries to salvage her thirty-two year marriage. Eight months after a painful divorce, Laura moves on with her life. She strives to overcome the feelings of rejection, abandonment, and doormat mentality. Acceptance replaces those emotions as three men pursue her. She longer allows anyone to manipulate or control her, t even her daughter, whose respect she earns. She loses her best friends, Jim and Betty, to cancer. She turns situations into God instances as she follows His direction and trades old shoes and habits for new ones.
- Author BiographyCharlotte holds a Bachelor's degree in English and a Master's in Special Education. After teaching public school for 30 years, she retired to teach and write for Him. Upon retirement, she taught a women's Bible study for five years, using Kay Arthur's Precept Upon Precept studies. Then the Lord prompted her to write full time. She loves the Lord with all her heart and wants to share that love with others. For a number of years, Charlotte gave books to others to read of God's love; finally, she decided to write some of my own. Her main passion is to spread the gospel message. She believes through writing she can reach more people than by any other method. She enjoys the process of writing and feels the Master's pleasure when she writes. Her purpose in life is to please Him. Like Jeremiah, His word and message is like fire in her bones. She cannot be silent. She likes to write across the genres: nonfiction, fiction, poetry, devotionals, articles, short stories, and songs. Recently, she went back to leading Bible study. She also loves to speak, especially to groups of women. She lives in northwest Houston with Charles, her husband of 32 years.
- Author(s)Charlotte Holt
- Date of Publication13/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.