All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing understanding of the importance of health and well-being combined with the emphasis on beauty in our society has inspired the creation of amazing spaces for relaxation and pampering at day spas - both independent of and affiliated with chic hotels. This development has also boosted a new trend in hotel design with hip hotels specializing in beauty and wellness designed by top architects and interior designers. New Spas and Resorts showcases the latest spas and the most stylish and appealing spots, from an urban getaway in Europe to a resort on a South Pacific island. A wide variety of installations from around the world are featured that incorporate the latest equipment, treatments and therapies devoted to health and relaxation, designed by a host of international contemporary architects and designers.
- Author BiographyDaniela Santos Quartino is a freelance journalist and an architecture and interior design editor at Loft Publications.
- Author(s)Anja Llorella,Daniela Santos Quartino
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Design International
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations
- Weight2204 g
- Width238 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.