All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a detailed study of practices of China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone (Shanghai FTZ henceforth). It aims to answer questions related to establishing the Shanghai FTZ and improving its practices, such as the future of world's macro-ecomy, the Shanghai FTZ's position in Chinese and world ecomy, government transition and international trade upgrading, as well as financial sector opening up strategies and invations. By answering these questions, implications for possible future policy developments are provided. Though the operation of Shanghai FTZ is the main focus, this book delves deeper into the question of how China will further reform its financial system in the future. Similar to the Shenzhen Special Ecomic Zone, which heralded China's ecomic transformation in the 1980s and 1990s, the Shanghai FTZ may well be such a pioneer project, pointing to the future ecomic path that China might tread. Written by the foremost Chinese ecomists - with some involved in the setup process of the Shanghai FTZ, this book is a must read for anyone who is interested in the prospects of the Shanghai FTZ and the future direction of the Chinese ecomic development.
- PublisherWorld Century
- Date of Publication28/03/2016
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorld Century
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byZhigang Yuan
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.