Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $65.07Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $30.00+ AU $8.40 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ethaduk39
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
Video Game Consoles
Video Game Controllers & Attachments
About this product
- Product InformationThis Super Mario Bros. Wii Video Game allows two to four players to play. Among the characters to choose from in this game are Mario, Luigi and two toads. Players can ride different Yoshi characters while using their tongues to swallow other players or enemies. Motion abilities of the Wii Remote controller come in handy in areas such as the seesaw area, where the first player to arrive can tilt it to help or hinder the other players’ steadiness, a feature only found in this Super Mario Bros game. In the New Super Mario Bros. game, several new items have been added such as, the propeller suit. In this Super Mario Bros. Wii Game, each player is ranked at the end of each stage as are the coins collected and the number of enemies defeated.
- PlatformNintendo Wii
- Region CodePAL
- Release Year2009
- ModelNew Super Mario Bros.
- Control ElementsRemote
- Online Gaming SupportOnline Gaming Support
- Max. Number Of Players4
- Game SeriesMario
Most relevant reviews
- mwal780504 May, 2017by
Now, when my grandson visits - the challenge is on! I have been practising and everything works.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- omata814 Oct, 2012by
Great game for the Wii. Will provide long hours of playtime. Great value
It's Super Mario! Is there a need for other reason to buy this game? Just like it's previous incarnations, this one is great fun to play. Lots of the old school actions as well as new capabilities for Mario such as flying in the air with a heli cap. Another bonus is the ability to multiplay with up to 4 players in all! But while it's tons of fun, this can lead to lots of accidental premature deaths as your character bounces on the other or gets pushed to his death. So far we're stuck at world 2 and have attempted clearing it many, many, many times! It can be so frustrating! I think the default 5 lives is too little. It's very easy to lose one, then another one...And once you lose all, all progress is lost :( But that's Mario. It ain't gonna be easy peasy. So you won't get bored of it anytime soon and there are lots of ways to play it. Read full review
- funkyvillagepet...03 Jun, 2012by
Steer Clear if you have young kids- nothing but whining, arguments, tears!
Okay, so this was purchased because my kids desperately wanted it, all their friends have it and it's certainly everywhere so I thought "why not?". However...all it does is cause fights, whingeing and aggravation! My kids are all under 10 so you won't have the same problem if your kids are older, or if they play in single-player mode. But the idea with the wii is to encourage multi-players, isn't it? That's why we got it. Super Mario Bros promotes every argument this family has had since it's purchase! My hubby and I end up losing it and taking the game away, leaving numerous children in tears in our wake. The problem is that if one player is going slower than the others (or if one is going faster than the others), the slower players get "left behind" as the screen play moves with the faster player and their characters "die". Be great if there was an option to limit this play-mode based on children's ages, as older players will know to stay together and hurry up, but younger players can only go so fast so it inevitably ends up in "hurry up!" "come on!" "JACK!!!" "why'd you do that?!" with lots of that horrible whining that parents will be familiar with. I cannot rate this product highly because of this, and have given it 1 star. If there was a zero I'd select that. Since discussing the game with other parents they too agree that this game (and I quote) "promotes more fighting amoungst the kids than anything else I've ever bought and always ends up with tears and one or two parents yelling". My advise to parents of young kids - save your money, get a nice interactive family game and steer clear of these Mario Bros ones, until they come up with a younger-player mode anyway. Need I say more? Read full review
- akuli1011 Dec, 2012by
Online will save you time :)
I was hounded at one of the large shopping centers to buy this game from my kids. I couldn't find a store assistant to get the game out of the cabinet, so i thought just buy online. Within 5 mins online i had it purchased at less than half the price. Great product, kids happy and dads happy, very happy.
- kylie182013 Jan, 2013by
Mario Bros Wii game..Awesome..great value for money!
Well loved by the whole family from ages 6 to 40yrs. Lots of levels and a easy game for the young ones too.I brought this product for my son for Christmas...We all play with it.They were selling in the shops for $90..alot cheaper on ebay
Best-selling in Video Games
Save on Video Games
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $36.41
- AU $44.95Trending at AU $57.20
- AU $53.10Trending at AU $56.00
- AU $53.98Trending at AU $85.38
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $80.96Trending at AU $85.55
- AU $29.57Trending at AU $33.24