All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern synthetic chemist applies all the tools available to identify the drug-like molecules with the best chances of becoming vel drugs. This book will act as a primer for graduates and postgraduates interested in a career in drug discovery. It covers both synthetic techlogies currently impacting medicinal chemistry and emerging areas. The chapters focus on topics including: parallel medicinal chemistry; solid supported reagents; microwave assisted chemistry; flow synthesis, and high throughput reaction screening.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Farrant is Head of Chemical Technologies and Analytical Sciences at Pfizer. Previously Assistant Director, Technology development GSK, Harlow. Dr Farrant has more than10 years experience in pharmaceutical research working in combinatorial chemistry, medicinal chemistry and new technologies at the forefront of developing new approaches to synthetic chemistry including parallel chemistry and purification and flow chemistry.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleDrug Discovery
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight419 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Farrant
- Series Edited byDavid E. Thurston,David Fox,David P. Rotella,Ana Martinez,Salvatore Guccione
- Foreword bySteven V. Ley
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.