All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe New Testament 8e is designed for undergraduates beginning their first systematic study of the Christian Greek Scriptures. This introductory text familiarizes readers with the contents and major themes of the New Testament and acquaints them with the goals and methods of important Biblical scholarship.
- Author BiographyStephen L. Harris is Professor Emeritus of Humanities and Religious Studies at California State University, Sacramento, where he served ten years as department chair. A Woodrow Wilson Fellow, he received his M.A. and Ph.D. from Cornell University. A member of the Society of Biblical Literature, his publications include Understanding the Bible (8th edition, 2011); The Old Testament: An Introduction to the Hebrew Bible (with Robert Platzner); Classical Mythology: Images and Insights (with Gloria Platzner); Exploring the Bible; and Fire Mountains of the West: The Cascade and Mono Lake Volcanoes, a survey of volcanic hazards on the U.S. Pacific Coast; and for National Geographic Books, Restless Earth, a study of global earthquakes, tsunamis, and volcanic eruptions. He contributed the chapter on Archaeology and Volcanism to the Encyclopedia of Volcanoes (Academic Press, 2000).
- Author(s)Stephen L. Harris
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw Hill Higher Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight777 g
- Width188 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.