All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThis book brings together insights from two fields of study: biblical scholarship and missiology. The Great Commission in Matthew's Gospel is often seen as the biblical foundation for mission. The New Testament, however, reflects a variety of models for mission. Each model is examined with regard to historical meaning as well as hermeneutical significance. The final chapter focuses on three issues of great importance for the present situation: unity and diversity in mission, the gospel in relation to cultures, and Bible and dialogue models.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Johannes Nissen is Associate Professor of New Testament Exegesis at the Department of Biblical Studies, University of Aarhus, Denmark.
- Author(s)Johannes Nissen
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight270 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.