All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.28Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.82
About this product
- DescriptionNew Theatre Quarterly provides a lively international forum where theatrical scholarship and practice can meet, and where prevailing dramatic assumptions can be subjected to vigorous critical questioning. It shows that theatre history has a contemporary relevance, that theatre studies need a methodology, and that theatre criticism needs a language. The journal publishes news, analysis and debate within the field of theatre studies. Articles in volume 67 include: Dramas of the Performative Society: Theatre at the End of its Tether; The Ethics of Indeterminacy: Theatre de Complicite's 'Mnemonic'; Prague Summer: Encounters with a Third Kind of Theatre; Puppetry and Patapysics: Populism and the Ubu Cycle; The Masks of Greek Tragedy as Point of Departure for Modern Performance; Stumbling in the Dark: Facets of Sensory Perception and Robert Wilson's 'H.G.' Installation; NTQ Checklist: Sarah Kane.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2001
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleNew Theatre Quarterly
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 67
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date02/09/2014
- Content Note20 b/w illus.
- Weight217 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byClive Barker,Simon Trussler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.