All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionNew Theatre Quarterly provides a lively international forum where theatrical scholarship and practice can meet, and where prevailing dramatic assumptions can be subjected to vigorous critical questioning. Articles in volume 77 include: 'First-Class Evening Entertainments': Spectacle and Social Control in a Mid-Victorian Music Hall'; The 'Wicked City' Motif on the American Stage before the Civil War; An Eighteenth-Century Performance Analysis: Bottiger on Iffland; Practice as Research in Performance: a Personal Response; Jeremy Sandford: a Docu-Retrospect; British Radio Dramaturgy and the Effects of the New Conservatism; 'Out Vile Jelly': Sarah Kane's Blasted and Shakespeare's King Lear; 'Me and My Mates': the State of English Playwriting, 2003.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2006
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Series TitleNew Theatre Quarterly
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 77
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight206 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine174 mm
- Edited byClive Barker,Simon Trussler
- Series Edited byClive Barker,Simon Trussler
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.