All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.82Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an up-to-date review of current management techniques for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer. It addresses all of the latest issues that have been raised by the discovery of oncogenic drivers and the improvement of diagsis and therapeutic methods, including new radiotherapy techniques and anticancer strategies like immutherapy. New strategies for patients with molecular alterations and the management of particular types of cases are also highlighted. Written by recognized experts in their field, the book represents a unique and valuable resource in the field of lung cancer, both for those currently in training and for those already in clinical or research practice.
- Author BiographySolange Peters, MD-PhD, PD-MER, is in charge of the thoracic malignancies program in the Department of Oncology of the University of Lausanne and active in building a translational program in collaboration with the molecular oncology laboratory directed by Prof. D. Hanahan and Prof. E. Meylan as well as the Ludwig Institute. Her main field of interest is new biomarker discovery and validation in preclinical and clinical settings. She is also heavily involved and interested in developing multimodality trials for locally advanced NSCLC. She is co-chair of the Swiss lung cancer research group (SAKK) and Scientific Coordinator as well as Chair of the Informatics Committee of the European Thoracic Oncology Platform (ETOP). She has been elected the Swiss national representative of ESMO in 2013. Dr Benjamin Besse is a cancer specialist, Head of the Thoracic Oncology Unit at the Institut Gustave Roussy in France. His main research interests are application of molecular abnormalities to personalize treatment, phase I trials in thoracic tumors and thymic tumors. He has been the main Investigator of more than 30 phase I and phase II trials in the past 5 years. He coordinates the French network for thymic malignancies. He is associate editor of European Respiratory Journal. He was the coordinating author for the ESMO Guidelines Working Group on Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) and is Chair of the systemic treatment part of the 2013 ESMO Consensus Conference on Lung Cancer. He is member of the administrative board of the French Intergroup for Thoracic Oncology (IFCT) and Member of ASCO, ESMO and IASLC.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication02/10/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, 14 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight567 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byBenjamin Besse,Solange Peters
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.