All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $18.20Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionFor twenty years w leadership has dominated programmes, books and training departments. However, we seem to be witnessing fewer inspirational examples of good leadership, and instead are faced with corruption and misbehaviour from our so-called leaders. The recent actions of bankers, sports bodies, corporate directors and politicians, have all made the concept of moral, transformative, and authentic leadership seem a thing of the past. New Thinking on Leadership brings together the latest thinking from around the world to empower practitioners and academics to turn around what has been called 'the leadership crisis'. With new, and sometimes controversial, insights from both leading academics and pioneers in the corporate world, it provides readers with the latest global picture of where our understanding of leadership is, and where it could go if we get to grips with the issues facing leaders today.
- Author BiographyHilarie Owen is a leading authority on leadership and mentorship issues. Currently Professor of Leadership at University of Leeds, Hilarie founded the Institute of Leadership in 2000, and more recently RENEW, the register of executive and non-executive women.
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2012
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byHilarie Owen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.