All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor nearly a quarter of a century, top sports psychologist <b>James E. Loehr</b> has been training world-class athletes, from Olympic gold medalist speed-skater <b>Dan Jansen</b> to tennis stars <b>Monica Seles</b> and <b>Jim Courier</b> His bestselling book, <b>Mental Toughness Training for Sports</b>, is a classic. In <b>The New Toughness Training for Sports</b>, he offers a toughness program that allows you to play at the very top of your game--every time. You'll learn how to trigger you Ideal Performance State (IPS) on demand and gain the heightened physical, mental, and emotional mind-body toughness so vital to sports.
- Author Biography<b>Dr. Jim Loehr</b> is a world-renowned performance psychologist, Co-Founder of the Johnson & Johnson Human Performance Institute, and author of 16 books including his most recent, <i>The Only Way to Win</i>. He also co-authored the national bestseller <i>The Power of Full Engagement</i>.
- Author(s)J. Loehr
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication30/11/1995
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationKent
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Out-of-print date23/10/2004
- Weight195 g
- Width139 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.37Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $17.85Trending at AU $25.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.