Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.20Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $44.56
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this volume is to present the scientific background of the Children's Literature and Translation research group, which was established in 1992 at the University of Vigo. In 2006 it was awarded the category of Excellence Research Group. The scientific activities of members over the twenty years it has been in existence have contributed to improving and intensifying research into children's literature in Spain and also to raising its scientific status. The group has strengthened collaboration with other Spanish universities and opened fruitful cooperation with foreign research centres. This book shows some new research lines we are focusing on and reflects current research trends in Children's Literature in Spanish universities.
- Author BiographyVeljka Ruzicka Kenfel is a Full Professor at the University of Vigo (Spain). She is currently teaching German Language and Literature. Her areas of research are critical studies of translations and adaptations of German Children's Literature. She is responsible for the research group Children's Literature and its Translation at the University of Vigo and one of the founding members of the Spanish National Research Association in Children's Literature. She is also the coeditor of the journal Anuario de Investigacion en Literatura Infantil y Juvenil.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication23/06/2014
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleKinder- Und Jugendkultur, -Literatur und -Medien Theorie - Geschichte - Didaktik
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight430 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byVeljka Ruzicka Kenfel
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.