All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.39Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn this influential book, Karen Horney describes the ways that neuroses function as a peculiar struggle for life under adverse conditions--and how psychotherapy can help people free themselves from maladaptive ideas and behaviors. Using examples from her practice and writing in clear, accessible prose, she illuminates psychological processes with insight and empathy.
- Author BiographyKaren Horney (1885-1952) was one of the most influential psychoanalysts of the twentieth century. Her books include Neurosis and Human Growth, The Neurotic Personality of Our Time, New Ways in Psychoanalysis, Our Inner Conflicts, Self-Analysis, Feminine Psychology, Final Lectures, and, as editor, Are You Considering Psychoanalysis?
- Author(s)Karen Horney
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication30/08/2000
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.