All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description<b>A vivid and astonishing reckoning with the Gaddafi regime, from one of our most acclaimed and gifted international journalists</b>The fall of Muammar Gaddafi, who was for forty-two years the great autocrat-madman on the world stage, is among the past decade s most dramatic turning points. In Lindsey Hilsum, a rewned British correspondent for over a quarter century, the end of the Gaddafi regime has found its definitive chronicler. Following six individuals living through this time of unprecedented danger and opportunity, Hilsum tells the full story of the Libyan revolution from the uprising of the early months through the toppling of Gaddafi s regime and his savage death in the desert. For the paperback edition, Hilsum brings her analysis up to the present day with new material on the killing of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens, the July elections, and the Benghazi anti-militia demonstrations and explores what the future of Libya will bring.</p>
- Author Biography<b>Lindsey Hilsum</b> is the international editor for Britain s <i>Channel 4 News</i> and appears regularly on PBS s <i>NewsHour</i>, CNN, and NBC. She lives in London, England.
- Author(s)Lindsey Hilsum
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleNew Windmills S.
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Educational Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight272 g
- Width145 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.