All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe book concerns the new World Irish, tracing the developing profile of the Irish in America from the Famine forward. The studies draw their material from roughly a one-hundred-year arc of Irish presence and relevance in American life and they would serve as American as well as Irish-American studies.
- Author BiographyJOHN MATTHEW MORGAN Research Professor of Science and Technology at Missouri University, USA.
- Author(s)Jack Morgan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication16/11/2011
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleNew Directions in Irish & Irish American Literature
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight505 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.