All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays examines and experiments with changing tions of writing about and in electronic spaces, as well as visualizing how some of this writing might appear were it captured in print.
- PublisherHampton Press
- Date of Publication28/02/2001
- Series TitleResearch in the Teaching of Rhetoric and Composition
- Place of PublicationCresskill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHampton Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height234 mm
- Edited byDene Grigar,John F. Barber
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.