All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBarry Gifford's newest poetry collection captures the disarray of a life lived with passion and in many places. Gifford ponders serendipitous acquaintances, mourns the deaths of friends and squandered relationships, and writes love-filled tes to his daughter and granddaughter. <i>New York, 1960 </i>is an evocative collection from an enduring voice.</p><b>Barry Gifford </b>has authored more than forty books, which have been published in twenty-eight languages. His work has been awarded by PEN, the NEA, the <i>Los Angeles Times</i>, and the <i>New York Times</i>. His film credits include <i>Wild at Heart</i>, <i>Lost Highway</i>, <i>City of Ghosts</i>, and more.
- Author BiographyBarry Gifford is the author of more than 40 books, which have been published in twenty-eight languages. His work has been awarded by PEN, the NEA, the Los Angeles Times, and the New York Times, . His film credits include Wild at Heart, Lost Highway, City of Ghosts and more.
- Author(s)Barry Gifford
- PublisherCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCurbside Splendor Publishing
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height173 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.