All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionWith six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one '60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and huge personalities ...and you've got the Carter House Girls. The New Year promises to be lively for the Carter House girls. The calendar page barely turns before the girls are forced to confront a whole load of difficulties. Mrs. Carter is determined to push the girls as receive the opportunity to participate in the high-stakes Spring Fashion Week in New York City. Competition soon flares from all directions as the girls vie for top billing, premium outfits, and attention from certain guys. Stresses mount, and some personal challenges grow into serious problems. Will the girls survive the big city experience and the even bigger trials that come along with it?
- Author BiographyMelody Carlson has written more than 200 books for teens, women, and children. Before publishing, Melody traveled around the world, volunteered in teen ministry, taught preschool, raised two sons, and worked briefly in interior design and later in international adoption. I think real-life experiences inspire the best fiction, she says. Her wide variety of books seems to prove this theory.
- Author(s)Melody Carlson
- Date of Publication05/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleCarter House Girls
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- Out-of-print date10/05/2016
- Weight190 g
- Width139 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.