All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe official utterly addictive number-placing puzzleGive your brain a workout with these all newDifficult-level puzzles. Their addictive power willt only entertain--Su Doku puzzles engageyour mind, improve your concentration, and helpyou stay mentally fit. There's excuse for slowthinking and flabby wits when you can trainyour brain!Beware of pale imitations. These are the original andofficial Su Doku puzzles by Wayne Gould--New York Post'sSu Doku puzzle master and one of Time magazine'sMost Influential People.
- Author BiographyWayne was named by Time magazine in 2006 as one of the 100 people who shaped the world in 2005. He now spends time travelling between his different bases in Lantau and New Hampshire in the United States, where his wife Gaye is a professor of linguistics, and other parts of the world to which his new su doku puzzles have taken him. He has two children, daughter Sally, 31, and son, Scott, 29.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.