All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionA cultural statement about the most extraordinary city in the world. From spectacular aerial views of some of the city's towering icons, such as the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings, to the bustling streets of the city's multicultural neighbourhoods, this book is for both visitors and New Yorkers alike.
- Author BiographyEqually at home in a helicoptor soaring above the great cities of the world as in a dugout on the Amazon River, Gerald and Marc Hoberman are master photographers, authors, designers and award-winning publishers of international renown.
- Author(s)Gerald Hoberman,Marc Hoberman
- PublisherHoberman Collection
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- FormatPostcard book or pack
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCape Town
- Country of PublicationSouth Africa
- ImprintThe Gerald & Marc Hoberman Collection
- Out-of-print date06/05/2011
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Weight141 g
- Width160 mm
- Height120 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.