All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo.The New Zealand Marco Polo Handbook offers expert advice and is aimed at travellers looking for in-depth coverage of a destination - from detailed cultural information to Insider Tips - in an easy to use format. Whatever your mood or interests, Marco Polo Handbooks are the perfect travel companion. Discover & Understand: Our invative infographics condense large amounts of data into a format which is easy to understand. Infographics include: New Zealand at a Glance, Everyday Life, Renewable Energy, Rugby and of course - the Kiwi Fruit. Unique 3D images provide vivid insights into Plate Tectonics, Auckland's Sky Tower and Maori Meeting Houses. Tours: 5 specially created tours explore the very best of the New Zealand. All suggested tours are plotted on detailed maps and combine the best and most interesting places to see, with tips for exciting stops along the way. Experience & Enjoy: All the things which make a trip unforgettable: from eating and drinking, shopping, sightseeing, museums & galleries, staying the night, travelling with children, festivals and going out in the evening. What's the best way to explore New Zealand? Where are the best places for shopping? What is there to do with children? Answers to these and many other questions can be found in this chapter. In depth kwledge: Kwledge is king and Marco Polo Handbooks are packed full of information to help you get the best out of your trip. Insider Tips and special Marco Polo insights reveal hidden gems and well-kept secrets. Large pull-out map: Includes a separate pull-out map handily placed in a high quality plastic wallet at the back of the book, which can also be used as a storage pocket.
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Pocket Guides are known for their handy, compact format and Insider Tips. Our Travel Handbooks are the first to include infographics and our Spiral Guides feature unique lay-flat spiral binding. Marco Polo Maps are famous for the high quality of cartography in their Country, City and Holiday Maps.
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight680 g
- Width124 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.