Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionFull colour throughout, New Zealand Wildlife provides a comprehensive overview of the natural history of the country's archipelago. Famous for its flightless birds such as the emblematic kiwi and the endangered takahe, it is also home to lizard-like tuataras, giant kuari trees and a rich coastal marine life. Thorough background information on geology, geography and palaeontology is coupled with extensive wildlife and habitat listings. Also included are full details on where to go, along with recommended tramping tracks.
- Author BiographyJulian Fitter's interests cover natural history and conservation in New Zealand and other island groups. He spent 15 years in the Galapagos Islands and set up the Galapagos Conservation Trust as a result; he is also a key member of Falklands Conservation.
- Author(s)Julian Fitter
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/12/2008
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Wildlife Guides)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Out-of-print date20/10/2014
- Content Note192 pages colour photos & 12 maps
- Weight21 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.