All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.38
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionLeading researchers and invators describe in step-by-step detail the latest techniques that promise to significantly impact the practice of proteomics, as well as its success in developing vel clinical agents. The methods span the entire spectrum of top-down and bottom-up approaches, including microarrays, gels, chromatography, and affinity separations, and address every aspect of the human proteome, both quantitatively and qualitatively. The techniques of protein detection utilized are diverse and range from fluorescence and resonance light scattering to surface plasmon resonance and mass spectrometry. The protocols follow the successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, each offering step-by-step laboratory instructions, an introduction outlining the principles behind the technique, lists of the necessary equipment and reagents, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 328
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight583 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDobrin Nedelkov,Randall W. Nelson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.