All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides guidance and answers to frequently asked questions in infectious diseases, thus facilitating improved patient care, prudent and cost effective management and investigation of these disorders. Other more complicated but less common conditions are also reviewed. Uniquely, this volume directly discusses several controversies regarding infectious diseases from the 21st century.
- Author BiographyI. W. Fong, MB, BS, FRCPC Chief, Infectious Disease 30 Bond St., Suite 4179, CC wing St. Michael's Hospital Toronto, Ont., M5B 1W8 Tel: 416-864-5867 Fax: 416-564-5310 email@example.com
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEmerging Infectious Diseases of the 21st Century
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white tables, biography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byI. W. Fong,Ken Alibek
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.