All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title includes papers presented at the 2006 Coinage of the Americas Conference (COAC), including studies of the metrology of the large and small St. Patrick deminations, the icography of the obverse type, potential issuing authorities in seventeenth-century Ireland, the contemporary circulating media of the British colonies at the time of the St. Patrick coinage's arrival in North America, and a new look at Mark Newby's life and involvement in exporting the St. Patrick coinage to New Jersey.
- Author Biographyedited by Oliver D Hoover
- PublisherAmerican Numismatic Society,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/10/2008
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Numismatic Society,U.S.
- Content Noteillus.
- Weight953 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byOliver Hoover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.