All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young woman meets an amazing guy, falls in love, and they move in together. Straightforward eugh, right? Except he lives on a boat--a thirty-eight-foot trawler, docked in Chicago. Their relationship is intensified by living in a tiny space, and by the never-ending quirks of the boat, who becomes a third party in the marriage. There are electrical failures, pump failures, big waves, and freezing winters . . . t to mention the attack goose. Felicia Schneiderhan has a fine literary sensibility and manages to be both funny and deeply serious in writing about boats and love and relationships.
- Author BiographyFelicia Schneiderhan's short stories, essays, and poetry appear in many journals and anthologies, including Sport Literate, Literary Mama, and Diverse Voices Quarterly. She is a frequent contributor to magazines and newspapers, such as Lake Superior Magazine and PassageMaker Magazine. To read more of her work, visit feliciaschneiderhan.com.
- Author(s)Felicia Schneiderhan
- PublisherBreakaway Books
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBreakaway Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.