All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionNewnes Electrical Pocket Book is the ideal daily reference source for electrical engineers, electricians and students. First published in 1932 this classic has been fully updated in line with the latest technical developments, regulations and industry best practice. Providing both in-depth kwledge and a broad overview of the field this pocket book is an invaluable tool of the trade. A handy source of essential information and data on the practice and principles of electrical engineering and installation. The 23rd edition has been updated by engineering author and consultant electrical engineer, Martin Heathcote. Major revisions have been made to the sections on semiconductors, power generation, transformers, building automation systems, electric vehicles, electrical equipment for use in hazardous areas, and electrical installation (reflecting the changes introduced to the IEE Wiring Regulations BS7671: 2001).
- Author BiographyConsultant specializing in power transformers, primarily working for utilities. In this context he has established working relationships with transformer manufacturers on several continents. His background with Ferranti and the UK's Central Electricity Generating Board (CEGB) included transformer design and the management and maintenance of transformer-based systems.
- Author(s)E. A. Reeves,Martin Heathcote
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2002
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNewnes (an imprint of Butterworth-Heinemann Ltd )
- Content NoteApprox. 250 illustrations
- Weight498 g
- Width110 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement23rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.