All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.46
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.66
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.62
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.98
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $98.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.03
About this product
- DescriptionSemonche provides a wealth of information on news libraries and the managerial concerns of news librarians. The volume is organized in several broad sections devoted to the history and mission of news libraries, managerial issues and approaches, news libraries and computer-assisted journalism, special concerns of news libraries, and profiles of particular types of news libraries. Chapters within each section address more particular topics and provide valuable guidance on how to manage libraries and implement new techlogy. The volume concludes with a more extensive glossary and an antated bibliography of books and articles published between 1985 and 1993. While theoretical matters are considered, this reference is largely a ready source of practical kwledge for all types of news librarians.
- Author BiographyBARBARA P. SEMONCHE is Library Director at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill School of Journalism and Mass Communication. She was formerly the library director for the Durham Herald Company, and she has published widely on newspaper libraries.
- Date of Publication18/08/1993
- SubjectLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleLibraries Unlimited Library Management Collection
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1122 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byBarbara P. Semonche
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.