All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.74Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThis detailed, probing analysis of the decision-making process of network news organizations has achieved the status of a classic. What we see on the network evening news, Mr. Epstein demonstrates does t mirror reality because TV's essential aim is t to inform but to excite viewers eugh to induce them to stay tuned. The best book ever written about any aspect of television. -Richard Schickel. With a new Introduction by the author.
- Author BiographyEdward Jay Epstein has also written Dossier: The Secret History of Armand Hammer; The Assassination Chronicles; Agency of Fear; and Inquest: The Warren Commission and the Establishment of Truth. He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Edward Jay Epstein
- PublisherIvan R Dee, Inc
- Date of Publication22/02/2000
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIvan R Dee, Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width134 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.