Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionIn the course of the eighteenth century, Newton's ideas (in different guises and interpretations) became a veritable hype in Dutch society. In Newton & the Netherlands Newton's sudden success is analyzed in great depth and put into a new perspective. This title is available in the OAPEN Library - http://www.oapen.org.
- Author BiographyAd Maas is curator at the Museum Boerhaave, Leiden, the Netherlands. Eric Jorink is researcher at the Huygens Institute for Netherlands History (Royal Dutch Academy of Arts and Sciences). He is the author of Reading the Book of Nature in the Dutch Golden Age, 1575-1715 (Leiden 2010).
- PublisherLeiden University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Series TitleLUP Academic
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintLeiden University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byA. Maas,E. Jorink,N. Akkerman,P. Langman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.