All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byH.-O. Peitgen
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsNewton's Method and Complex Dynamical Systems.- Discrete Versus Continuous Newton's Method: A Case Study.- The Continuous, Desingularized Newton Method for Meromorphic Functions.- Global Aspects of the Continuous and Discrete Newton Method: A Case Study.- Idiosyncratic Remarks by a Bibliomaniac: 5. A Random Sample of Structured Chaos.- Book Review: An introduction to Chaotic Dynamical Systems (Floris Takens).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.