All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text/reference examines the various challenges to secure, efficient and cost-effective next-generation wireless networking. Topics and features: presents the latest advances, standards and technical challenges in a broad range of emerging wireless techlogies; discusses cooperative and mesh networks, delay tolerant networks, and other next-generation networks such as LTE; examines real-world applications of vehicular communications, broadband wireless techlogies, RFID techlogy, and energy-efficient wireless communications; introduces developments towards the 'Internet of Things' from both a communications and a service perspective; discusses the machine-to-machine communication model, important applications of wireless techlogies in healthcare, and security issues in state-of-the-art networks.
- Author BiographyDr. Naveen Chilamkurti is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia. Dr. Sherali Zeadally is an Associate Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Information Technology at the University of the District of Columbia, USA. Dr. Hakima Chaouchi is an Associate Professor at Telecom SudParis, France.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleComputer Communications and Networks
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note27 black & white tables, biography
- Weight456 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byHakima Chaouchi,Naveen Chilamkurti,Sherali Zeadally
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.